Social is a full-service design studio located in Rock Hill, SC. We are a laid back, progressive studio, making exceptional work for exceptional clients.
Social is offering a paid summer development internship. If you think you may fit the bill, review our checklist below and let us know...
Internships will start at 20-25 hours per week and be paid $10/hour. Additional hours can be earned with hard work and a positive output and addition to the team.
- Positive attitude, team player
- Desire to learn, grow, and collaborate
- Clearly articulates ideas, receptive to feedback
- Strong communication skills and professionalism
- Attention to details and passion for the craft of design
- Self-motivated and ability to manage your time, balancing efficiency and excellence in your work
- High standards for personal performance
- Understanding of PHP and MySQL
- Familiarity with the LAMP stack
- Understanding of object-oriented programming and relational data modeling
- Comfort with front end markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to implement responsive design techniques
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Healthy respect for interface design and the end user
- Desire to collaborate with a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills and love of technical challenges
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task and manage your time
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to balance efficiency and excellence in your work
- Positive and enjoyable personality
- Experience using git
- Experience with Wordpress as a CMS
- Internships will start at 20-25 hours per week and be paid $10/hour. Additional hours can be earned with hard work and a positive output and addition to the team.
At SDH we look out for our own. We offer a collaborative and supportive environment to help you grow.
- Flexible schedule to work around school
- Work on real projects
- Instruction from industry professionals
- Strong track record of job placement for all interns
- Possibility for career advancment